All agents who participate in the workshop and fam trip are fully hosted by Marketing English in Ireland. All transportation within Ireland, meals and accommodation will be paid for by MEI. Therefore, we would ask all agents to read and confirm the conditions set out below:
* I agree to an exclusion period during the Workshop and Fam Trip that I the agent agree not to meet non – attending schools or non-MEI members.
- I understand that Marketing English in Ireland can only invite a limited number of agents
- I accept that this application is subject to a selection procedure and/or lottery and that I may not be invited to the Workshop
- I accept that Marketing English in Ireland’s decision not to invite my agency is final and cannot be appealed
- I will not make any travel arrangements to come to the Workshop until my participation is confirmed by Marketing English in Ireland
- I confirm that my agency is open to meeting and working with Marketing English in Ireland schools other than those I currently work with
- I confirm that the representatives from my agency attending the Workshop are/will be directly involved in the promotion and sales of study abroad opportunities in Ireland
- I agree that I will endeavour to fill all my appointment slots at the Workshop. I understand that if three or more schools complain that I did not attend an appointment, I will be asked to pay a penalty of €200 to Marketing English in Ireland and/or forfeit my right to attend future Workshops with Marketing English in Ireland
I fully accept the conditions above and ask Marketing English in Ireland to consider my application.