Cork English World specialises in English Language Courses and In-Service TeacherTraining for teachers of English as a second language. Our methods are based on over 35 years of combined expertise and experience.
Being a leader in the field of Language Teacher Training, CEW needs to be at the forefront of Language Learning Methodology. CEW has a core staff of 15 people under the direction of Majellia Sheehan & Mireille Kingston. Our track record is proven, time after time we get the desired results.
At Cork English World you will be speaking English for a minimum of 20 hours per week… fluency in English is no longer fiction!
Cork English World offers English classes in at least 6 levels, from Elementary (A1) to Advanced (C1), with a maximum of 15 students per class.
- A. General & Intensive English
- C. English for Specific Purposes
- D. Business & Executive English
- K. One-to-one
- L. Teacher Training & Development
- N. Examination Preparation Courses
- O. Au Pair
- Access for the Disabled
- Airport Transfer
- Audio Visual Facilities
- Host Family Accommodation
- Internet Facilities for Students
- Social Programme
- Student Recreation Room
- Cambridge Advanced Exam
- Cambridge Business English Certificate
- Cambridge First Certificate Exam
- Cambridge Preliminary English Test
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam
- Oxford English Testing
- Test of Interactive English (TIE)
- Trinity College London