DCU Language Services is the English Language School of Dublin City University. Our university is in the Top 4% of Universities in the World and has 12,000 students.
Our English School is based in the heart of the Dublin City University Campus, and has students from all over the world. Our facilities are excellent and include Three Restaurants, 1100 Student Bedrooms, Concert Hall, Sports Centre, Tennis Courts, Library, Convenience Store and Pharmacy.
DCU is located 5km north of Dublin City Centre and is based in a safe residential area. Buses depart DCU every 5 minutes for the city centre.
We offer a range of courses including General English, Academic Year Programme, Junior Courses, Business English, Teacher Training and English for Academic Purposes. We also offer IELTS, FCE and other exam courses.
- A. General & Intensive English
- B. Foundation Programmes
- C. English for Specific Purposes
- D. Business & Executive English
- F. Young Learners aged 13+
- G. Young Learners aged 12 and below
- H. Mini-stays
- K. One-to-one
- L. Teacher Training & Development
- M. Work Experience
- Access for the Disabled
- Airport Transfer
- Audio Visual Facilities
- Host Family Accommodation
- Internet Facilities for Students
- Social Programme
- Student Recreation Room
- Cambridge Advanced Exam
- Cambridge First Certificate Exam
- Cambridge Preliminary English Test
- Other Examinations
- Trinity College London