Staying in a city with a rich history and cosmopolitan presence, students at KIE Dublin experience the very best of Ireland. Our school is housed in a magnificent Georgian building overlooking the river, and is equipped with the latest technology to help our students make the most of their learning experience.
The school is in a perfect location in Dublin’s city centre, only two minutes away from the trendy Temple Bar area overlooking the River Liffey.
Students here benefit from the use of modern and advanced facilities, from the school’s fully equipped study hub to our interactive whiteboards, as well as a vibrant social programme with exciting daily activities and tours to some of Ireland’s most breath-taking spots.
- A. General & Intensive English
- C. English for Specific Purposes
- D. Business & Executive English
- H. Mini-stays
- K. One-to-one
- Airport Transfer
- Host Family Accommodation
- Internet Facilities for Students
- Social Programme
- Student Recreation Room
- Multi-media Room
- Residential Accommodation
- Cambridge Advanced Exam
- Cambridge First Certificate Exam
- Cambridge Preliminary English Test