NCG Dublin is part of New College Group, which has two more schools in Manchester and Liverpool. Our educational aim is to help those who study with us to achieve their goals by focusing on the changing needs of language learners.
Our Dublin school has a friendly atmosphere and prides itself on its newly upgraded premises and all year round customer service. The school offers homestay, shared house and residential accommodation. In addition to General English, we offer Intensive Express courses, Dublin Cultural Experience courses, Cambridge Exam preparation lessons, IELTS preparation and Work Experience programs.
The school is located in Dun Laoghaire, a seaside suburb 20 minutes from Dublin city centre by train.
- A. General & Intensive English
- C. English for Specific Purposes
- D. Business & Executive English
- F. Young Learners aged 13+
- H. Mini-stays
- K. One-to-one
- L. Teacher Training & Development
- M. Work Experience
- Airport Transfer
- Audio Visual Facilities
- Host Family Accommodation
- Internet Facilities for Students
- Social Programme
- Student Recreation Room
- Residential Accommodation
- Cambridge Advanced Exam
- Cambridge First Certificate Exam
- Cambridge Key English Test
- Cambridge Preliminary English Test
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam
- Test of Interactive English (TIE)