Welcome back to Ireland, join us at the MEI Workshop!
We are delighted to re-launch the MEI Workshop, the first in-person MEI event since 2019. Now in its 26th edition, the MEI Workshop is a gathering of colleagues, peers, partners, and friends from across the global education industry. Attend this year to take advantage of intensive in-person meetings and social events in Ireland. Language schools attending MEI Workshop 2022 will meet with quality, reference-checked agents from Europe, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.
MEI Workshop 2022 will take place at the beautiful Powerscourt Hotel in Co.Wicklow. The Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa is located near the village of Enniskerry, only 30min from Dublin City centre, and 35min from Dublin airport. Outstanding among luxury five-star hotels in Ireland, Powerscourt Hotel is set amidst the scenic & historic Powerscourt Estate.
Wednesday 5th October – Welcome Reception
Thursday 6th October – Workshop Meetings (followed by Gala Dinner)
Friday 7th October – Delegates Depart
Appointments are 25 minutes long, all pre-scheduled in advance on the Study Travel Network platform. Schedule up to 20 meeting appointments per delegate.
Delegates can begin making appointments from Monday 5th September.
MEI Workshop 2019
- 84 education agents from 27 different countries, 41 MEI member schools, 7 industry service providers
- 85% of attendees rated their experience ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’
- 90% of attendees rated the planning, schedule and location ‘very good or excellent’
- 91% of attendees said they would like to attend future events
MEI Online 2021
During Covid, MEI hosted an online workshop for ELT schools in Ireland. There was a total of 244 attendees at the event; 87 Irish educators (MEI members), 140 agents from 25 different countries, 14 industry service providers and 3 association representatives.
- 42.86% of attendees were in attendance for the first time at an MEI event
- 97.14% of attendees said that they had received enough communication about the event
- When asked how likely are you to attend future events 94% of attendees said very likely
- When asked how likely are you to recommend our events to a friend/colleague 93% of attendees said very likely