The University of Limerick Language Centre is part of a young, vibrant, internationally focused university offering language learners (beginners to advanced) invaluable opportunities to mix with native English speakers. Situated close to Shannon International Airport, just outside historic Limerick City, this magnificent parkland campus on the banks of the longest river in Ireland has to be seen to be believed.
Based in a new Building, ULLC has excellent staff and state of the art services and facilities. Now a recognised Cambridge Exam Centre we run a variety of Cambridge Exams.
Preparation for University/EAP,
Exam Preparation including Focus on IELTS,
General English - Year Round & Summer (flexible enrolment),
Teacher Development Programmes,
English and Work Experience and
Custom Designed Courses.
ULLC can place students with carefully selected host families or in student accommodation both on and off campus. Transfers and medical insurance can be arranged on request.
- A. General & Intensive English
- B. Foundation Programmes
- C. English for Specific Purposes
- D. Business & Executive English
- F. Young Learners aged 13+
- G. Young Learners aged 12 and below
- H. Mini-stays
- K. One-to-one
- M. Work Experience
- Access for the Disabled
- Airport Transfer
- Audio Visual Facilities
- Host Family Accommodation
- Internet Facilities for Students
- Social Programme
- Student Recreation Room
- Cambridge Advanced Exam
- Cambridge Business English Certificate
- Cambridge First Certificate Exam
- Cambridge Key English Test
- Cambridge Preliminary English Test
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam
- Other Examinations